HeatherMarie

ANSWERED:Order Vampire 'bitten' page by date

For some reason I thought this was an issue that was resolved long ago, but I just peeked at a few of my Vamps and apparently not. Currently the 'vampire-progeny' page, the page you get when you click the 'Bitten' link on a vampire's view page, doesn't seem to be ordered in any actual logical order at all. I'd actually be very interested to know how the site determines the sort order at present, because I just have no clue. Unless it's something like alphabetical by original breed, which is impossible for us users to actually confirm since there is no way of knowing what the original breed is (I don't think?). Since the list does show a date for each 'bitten', I would think listing them by date would be the most obvious way to go. 

This is how some of mine currently look:

image.png.3d9a045fda22bfbe801d90095a65e020.png

image.png.d5f0252a24a21c461b2a03468cdc4680.png

Hm, I never noticed the order was, well not in order. I just looked and the ones I have with multiple successful bites are also out of order in terms of the bitten date. I agree, though, they should be ordered by their bitten date. I support this suggestion. :)

I believe they're ordered based on the code - which is odd because I don't believe we have any other page that does that XD

Edit: From poking around, I think what I said is true, and it sorts 1-9, then A-Z, then a-z (correlating to the first character of the code)

Edited by Paintra

16 hours ago, Paintra said:

I believe they're ordered based on the code - which is odd because I don't believe we have any other page that does that XD

No longer, at least. The /progeny/ page used to be ordered by mate's code, then egg laid date. That got changed to date of first breeding with each mate, a few years ago.