AesSedai

ANSWERED:Uuumm... Market?

So... hi. I'm very new.

I was wondering about how the Market actually works. I've noticed that as the days go by, different breeds become available for purchase. Not that I have much in the way of currency, but there it is.

For a while I thought the unlocked eggs were based on breeds I'd already found in the caves but then I saw that a Xenowyrm (Pharos) was available and I've never found one of those before. Any wisdom someone can impart to me about this subject?

The Market is connected to the Encyclopedia (you can find it in your Account menu).

Once you unlock an egg's breed by either owning 1 egg or clicking 5 individual eggs of that breed, it unlocks in the Market for you.

The currency - shards - get added to your balance whenever you breed an egg, pick up an egg from the cave or the abandoned pile, or you hatch an egg, or you raise a hatchling to adulthood. The maximum per week to be earned is 100, that limit resets on Sunday morning cavetime.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

6 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Thank you SO MUCH! If I'd actually paid attention and, y'know, read stuff with my eyeballs you probably wouldn't have had to answer such an obvious question. XD

11 hours ago, AesSedai said:

Thank you SO MUCH! If I'd actually paid attention and, y'know, read stuff with my eyeballs you probably wouldn't have had to answer such an obvious question. XD

You're not the only one asking this, so clearly it isn't really obvious :)

You're welcome!

I didn't understand this completely either so thanks for your answer Ruby Eyes.