Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hybridsiren

Howdy-o!

Hellooo~

Okay so I've had a dragon cave account since uh, 2009 apparently, then I forgot about this place in 2013/2014 and saw some of these bad boys in the wild out in dappervolk and I got all hype about them again.

Also I,,,, managed to typo my own username because I am just the most genius person, so idk if there's anyway I could fix it to be "hybridsiren".

Anyways uh hi, I go by Hallow, he/him and they/them. I'm known on dappervolk, tumblr as rudeboimonster and twitter as hybridblood. I'm an earth science major with associate degrees already in math, chemistry, and engineering. Outside of school I like to make all sorts of stuff - cosplay, draw, sew, craft, etc. I like kaiju (makes sense), loud fast drum n bass/dubstep (especially Kill The Noise, Spor, Feed Me), Halloween, Vinesauce, some RPG's, Pokemon, and yelling about how bad Blizzard's writing is. I swear one day I'll make a BDG's Unraveled style series of videos about how bad they are at their job.

Apologies in advance if I accidentally end up infodumping at you. I... do not control the hyperfixation, but boy howdy I'm trying!

Hello and welcome! You can change your username by selecting your profile dropdown underneath the header and selecting Account Settings. Select Change in the top column, Display Name, to change your name. 

I also like Pokemon, I've beaten Shield but not Sword yet. I'm super-pumped for the return of Pokemon Snap because I never got into it during the N64 era and felt I missed a gem. What do you like to cosplay as? I also like kaijus and mechs. :) 

Oh sweet, thank you purple!

I sadly don't have a switch, but I have put a ton of time into pretty much every generation until Moon (last one I've played). I cosplay Guzma from Pokemon Sun/Moon, fantasy/dragon Kirishima from My Hero Academia, (used to) Deadmau5, Lewis from Mystery Skulls Animated, and... probably something else I'm forgetting, lol.

I'm also super excited for Pokemon Snap, I wish I had an N64 because I found my old cart of the original and I just... wanna 100% that bad boy so bad.

Welcome to the forums!  I'm super stoked for the new Pokemon Snap too, I seriously can't wait...none of the guys at the Pokemon Company seemed very interested in remaking that game, so I was super surprised by the announcement.  I still need to try the new Mystery Dungeon too.

Hope to see yah around. :)

Hello, welcome to the forums!! I like Vinesauce as well! Do you just watch Vinny or multiple of the streamers? :) 

Mostly I watch Vinny but I did watch the Variety is Hope stream and enjoyed a lot of the other streamers. :D Though, tbh, I more watch his friend Jabroni_Mike who isn't technically on the Vinesauce team.

Nice! I watch Mike a lot as well :D Him and Rev's streams are my favorite!

Oh man, cool!! If you ever hear Mike yelling about HallowMonster, that's meeee :'D

No kidding sh! The spriters have grown so wildly talented, it's so coooool! ;w;

Haha, hello fellow pokemon/Halloween/dubstep fan. Hope you have fun on here. the games section especially is full of fun stuff to interact with. :)