Impulsive_Egg

ANSWERED:Hatchling is Perpetually Sick

I bred a Carina Dragon and somehow it got up to 10k views, it's been sick for several days even after I've hidden it and I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to lose it!

The fact that it got so many views might be my fault because I had that dragon in my signature on this forum and I commented several times on the June dragon release, which got a TON of views and responses.

I have since removed it from my signature and the clicksite I had it on, but of course it's still sick.

I don't believe that this is a glitch, this might just be the way that the views and sickness mechanic works. So with all that said, again, I'm not sure what to do or if there is anything that I can do.

Has something like this happened to anyone else? Is this a common mistake? 

thanks

Often, dragons can remain sick for very long periods of time, especially if they're still getting views. I'd recommend keeping it fogged until the sickness alert goes away, and even a little after it becomes healthy again (because unfogging it right away can sometimes cause it to become sick all over again!)

Usually, hatchlings won't die if they're sick and not actively receiving views. If you're still concerned, however, a White Dragon has the Breed-Specific action Ward which will prevent it from dying of sickness for 6 hours. That's an option you can take!

Just now, Paintra said:

Usually, hatchlings won't die if they're sick and not actively receiving views. If you're still concerned, however, a White Dragon has the Breed-Specific action Ward which will prevent it from dying of sickness for 6 hours. That's an option you can take!

oh that's right I forgot about that! thank you Paintra much appreciated ❤️

Of course! Happy to help out :D 

Edited by Paintra