Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hahahoneybee

heyyy

Hey! I'm honeybee! I usually don't last long on these kinds of sites because I tend to not make connections with anyone and it all starts to get overwhelming-- it already feels a little overwhelming! But I will try anyway! I think the egg I got will die soon... I'm not sure... it's all a bit confusing!

Anyway, I found this site through the Discord for a petsite-in-progress called Figment and thought it sounded interesting! It reminded me a bit of OviPets, a game I loved a lot when I was younger.

I am a minor, but I don't want to reveal my age! I also have a disability called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, the classic subtype-- any other zebras here? I am mostly a quiet person, so I would appreciate anyone coming to me first and showing me the ropes or just to be my friend :)

I am not really sure what else to put in my introduction... I hope to meet some lovely people and make some friends on here! 

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to DM me any questions if you have them! I don't have EDS, but I'm disabled as well and it's great to have other members of our community here! :)