Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alphaeon

Kinda Old, Kinda New :D

Hey!!  I'm very excited to rejoin here. :) I played this game for YEARS (probably around 2007 or 2008 to 2012), so I'm a vet in that regard.  But so much has changed since then, there's so many shiny new eggs and features.  So I've got lots to learn!  With absolutely no memory of my old username and no access to old email accounts, I figured this was a great time to start fresh and new.

I don't believe I ever participated in the forums back then either, and I've been missing being a part of forum communities, so I'm excited to join in here and meet the players too.

(Also I can't believe DC just celebrated its 14th birthday, wow, that's crazy.)

Thanks for having me!  I can't wait to get collecting again.

Hello and welcome back! Have fun experiencing the game all over again!

Hi! I'm new too, but in a similar situation where I did clickable virtual pets sites a long time ago around 2010 or so, and just recently started joining some again. I remember Dragon Cave, but was never a member (idk how, as I am obsessed with dragons). Anywho, nice to meet you! I totally understand about the issue with getting access to old accounts, that happened to me on Magistream. Ah, well. Sometimes it's nice to have a fresh start? *shrug*  

I like your username by the way! Nice to meet you!

@purpledragonclaw thank you very much!!  I'm already having a blast trying to fill out the "new" Dragon Encyclopedia...even with the species I've already seen a thousand times. :lol:

@DarkSiren thank you, and welcome to you too!  I guess we've both been bitten with the adoptables bug then...never tried Magistream myself.  You're in the right place to be obsessed with dragons though, for sure. ;) (LOVE the avatar!).  Feel free to shoot me a PM anytime if you ever need help or just wanna chat!

33 minutes ago, Alphaeon said:

@purpledragonclaw thank you very much!!  I'm already having a blast trying to fill out the "new" Dragon Encyclopedia...even with the species I've already seen a thousand times. :lol:

It's always a thrill for me going through hatcheries on clicking on different eggs and dragons trying to fill it out. It's also nice to return to dragons I've unlocked and see how many more of their numbers I've hoarded. :) 

2 hours ago, Alphaeon said:

@DarkSiren thank you, and welcome to you too!  I guess we've both been bitten with the adoptables bug then...never tried Magistream myself.  You're in the right place to be obsessed with dragons though, for sure. ;) (LOVE the avatar!).  Feel free to shoot me a PM anytime if you ever need help or just wanna chat!

@Alphaeon Magistream is fun too if you like more mythical creatures and hybrids! But yes, I imagine my dragon hoarding craving will be fulfilled here! ❤️ :D  And yes, it's  definitely an addiction lol. Thanks! I love toothless and HTTYD. ^^ Sounds great, thanx! 

I actually do have a question already between the clicks and views. I still don't get the difference. Also, does the time that the egg has to hatch in order to stay alive fluctuate? Does more views affect that? What affects the dragon's growth the most? Or if there is a resource I'm missing that you know about that answers all these questions, that's cool too lol and feel free to redirect me. Sorry for all the questions! But I've never been on a site where the adoptables can die, or a site that distinguishes views/unique views/clicks. Help? Lol :D  Thanks

13 hours ago, DarkSiren said:

@Alphaeon Magistream is fun too if you like more mythical creatures and hybrids! But yes, I imagine my dragon hoarding craving will be fulfilled here! ❤️ :D  And yes, it's  definitely an addiction lol. Thanks! I love toothless and HTTYD. ^^ Sounds great, thanx! 

I actually do have a question already between the clicks and views. I still don't get the difference. Also, does the time that the egg has to hatch in order to stay alive fluctuate? Does more views affect that? What affects the dragon's growth the most? Or if there is a resource I'm missing that you know about that answers all these questions, that's cool too lol and feel free to redirect me. Sorry for all the questions! But I've never been on a site where the adoptables can die, or a site that distinguishes views/unique views/clicks. Help? Lol :D  Thanks

I'll send a PM in case you haven't discovered the answer yet, or in case no one else has answered. :)

@sh20000sh thank you!!  A lot has certainly changed...but thankfully, not enough to be overwhelming. :D