Morphie

Morphie's Art Dump

I just want a place to get art tips and such, forgive me if this is the wrong place.

Here's a recent piece of my main sona, Morphie.

22556517_cx8quARIyrTsUXF.png

And this was just a quick doodle of two of my characters, Plasma and Rowan.

22697031_zOl6rkUN7wHXVjN.png

I know I messed up on the shoulders from that one lol.

So uhh if you have any art tips, feel free to tell me them!

And no, I won't be offended if you are borderline roasting lol. I'd actually recommend it!

I really like these! One thing I'd suggest is using the correction slider (or whatever your art program has) when doing line work so the lines are less "wobbly". I have a bad habit of rushing line work too, so it helps mine look neater pff. Regardless, I really like your style and can't wait to see more art from you! ^^

53 minutes ago, Echotuft said:

I really like these! One thing I'd suggest is using the correction slider (or whatever your art program has) when doing line work so the lines are less "wobbly". I have a bad habit of rushing line work too, so it helps mine look neater pff. Regardless, I really like your style and can't wait to see more art from you! ^^

Yea, I use the stabilizer ^^ Just still getting used to it. And thank you!

43 minutes ago, Enkutay said:

Your art style is so cute! *-* I also love your ideas :)

Thank you!

Also I made this thing with all my characters and sonas because I couldn't sleep lmao

22868880_EOIbHvXLAb8f2UF.png

That's really cool... I wish I could do something similar with all of my current dragons, but I'm not this creative with poses :D

@Enkutay Just get out of your comfort zone! Tbh I think it ended up kinda bad, but I was pretty tired to makes sens.