Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

No, but I can read your scroll name.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise
Frickin forum double posting

can you please spell out what you're trying to say then?

my brain is just not engaging properly to make sense of "Guess who bred one of the trades?" if you didn't pick up one my Pinks and breed it for a trade......

I haven't seen a pink sapphire in the AP for a while now but I'm not actively hunting them so it doesn't bother me.

I'm working on a 1000 piece puzzle that I've already discovered is missing six pieces. I'm tempted to quit but every time I go back to it, I manage to get enough pieces in place that I keep going. :rolleyes: We won't be able to sell it, though, with that many pieces missing.

yeah, that makes sense if it's missing pieces that you can't sell it.

sometimes i'll stalk the AP for Cantors or Pink Sapphires to see if they're CBs that people have dropped... there's a few people on here that like CBs but can't seem to catch them.  so i see what i can find.  not much, actually.

15 minutes ago, trystan said:

can you please spell out what you're trying to say then?

my brain is just not engaging properly to make sense of "Guess who bred one of the trades?" if you didn't pick up one my Pinks and breed it for a trade......

I went back to Trades and looked at all the Pink Sapphires (2 eggs, 4 hatchlings).

One of the trades is the offspring of Frigga the Queen of Asgard owned by trystan830.

21 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I went back to Trades and looked at all the Pink Sapphires (2 eggs, 4 hatchlings).

One of the trades is the offspring of Frigga the Queen of Asgard owned by trystan830.

ah.... gotcha.  now that makes sense. my brain was stuck somehow, thanks. :D 

eh, it's their egg to do with what they want.  i abandoned it so someone else could have it. :) 

I traded a pink Sapphire that I found in the AP a week or so ago. It was a nice lineage, but I was looking for a CB.

I saw one pink one in the AP yesterday, but of course it got grabbed before I could react. Most of them do.

purple - you're one of the people i know who looks for CBs, so if i find a Pink Sapphire or a Cantor, i'll be sure to send 'em your way.  .... if i actually get one, that is.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

Sunny, and already rather warm. It's going to be another hot day. I have bill paying and shopping errands to run today.

Hey guys, back with a daily update again. So, earlier, when I was trying to install mods for FTL (On the subset game forums mind you), I must’ve clicked the wrong download, and my computer got a virus or 2 or 5. So now my computer is messed up. Yay. Anyways, have a good day you guys

1 hour ago, HangeZoe said:

Hey guys, back with a daily update again. So, earlier, when I was trying to install mods for FTL (On the subset game forums mind you), I must’ve clicked the wrong download, and my computer got a virus or 2 or 5. So now my computer is messed up. Yay. Anyways, have a good day you guys

Oh, ugh! Hope you can get things fixed quickly.

Good morning, CPA!

Expecting a quiet day today.

Edit to avoid double post:

Okay, that does it! Finally accumulated 3700 shards. Stats have sat at 3700 for the last 3 weeks. Just went to check and they are now up to 3900!

I'm gonna buy me 37 100-shard dragons and the heck with Stats! :angry: Take that, TJ! You keep moving the goal posts, I change my game plan.

Good news is, I just caught my first CB Cantor in months in the volcano. Bad news is that I really wanted a new release dragon, but just couldn't pass up that egg description. XD Everyone else was concentrating on eggs with ridges, I guess. I also misclicked on a Z'code Falcon. So out of the 3 egg spaces that opened up this morning I only filled one with an NR egg.

Edited by purplehaze

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Okay, that does it! Finally accumulated 3700 shards. Stats have sat at 3700 for the last 3 weeks. Just went to check and they are now up to 3900!

I'm gonna buy me 37 100-shard dragons and the heck with Stats! :angry: Take that, TJ! You keep moving the goal posts, I change my game plan.

boo for a higher price! :angry:

i have 167 shards.... 2033 more to go for the blue dino! :blink:

....yep.

*stares at eggs* hatch already? (my oldest ones are at 5d14h, even if i incubated them, they still wouldn't hatch) *glares more anyway....*

10 hours ago, HangeZoe said:

now my computer is messed up. Yay. Anyways, have a good day you guys

Argh. Hope you are able to sort that out!

10 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Just went to check and they are now up to 3900!

Nooooes!!! You must be sooo frustrated. :blink:

8 hours ago, trystan said:

glares more anyway...

That... doesn't usually work. XD

The puzzle has ten pieces missing, and one piece from a different puzzle altogether. I'll take a photo in the daylight tomorrow.

My local department store finally restocked their LEGO. I'm totally using next month's birthday as my excuse for the binge-shop I did of it today. :P (A set that two people in two different countries couldn't find was in that store today! :D )

21 minutes ago, Lagie said:

(A set that two people in two different countries couldn't find was in that store today! :D )

Yay for your local store! That is great! Happy early birthday. ;)

8 hours ago, trystan said:

*glares more anyway....*

I know the feeling. But Lagie is right -- that doesn't usually help.

I hate being egg-locked when there are so many more eggs I want to collect! (And now 37 or so to buy, since I have been set free from the Stat quest!)

46 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Yay for your local store! That is great! Happy early birthday. ;)

Thanks! I was so surprised I almost squealed aloud with excitement. XD (And oddly, it has two 'piglin' characters that look like the pig slaves from Doctor Who: Daleks in Manhatten.)

@DragonSpirit009, are you familiar with the Warped Forest?

Screenshot_20210823-205308.jpg.5160bd23f5dc31730a40e427521be885.jpg

I love the colours of it!

48 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

(And now 37 or so to buy, since I have been set free from the Stat quest!)

Happy shopping! :D

I'm debating giving in and buying my new gemshards, since I've only even seen three in the cave since their release. The Sunday random was citrine, thank goodness. The Monday was a headdesk when I realized it wasn't Sunday, so I dropped it. And the third I missed. :P The Market seems to be my only option at this point.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:
9 hours ago, trystan said:

glares more anyway...

That... doesn't usually work. XD

57 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I know the feeling. But Lagie is right -- that doesn't usually help.

ah dang.... i thought glaring at it would help! XD 

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

My local department store finally restocked their LEGO. I'm totally using next month's birthday as my excuse for the binge-shop

yaaay! happy birthday!

when's your bday again? mine's august 30th :) 

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

The puzzle has ten pieces missing, and one piece from a different puzzle altogether. I'll take a photo in the daylight tomorrow.

boo for missing pieces!

19 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I'm debating giving in and buying my new gemshards,

i can breed some for you, if you'd like?

24 minutes ago, trystan said:

yaaay! happy birthday!

when's your bday again? mine's august 30th :) 

September 20th (it's in my profile, actually).

24 minutes ago, trystan said:

i can breed some for you, if you'd like?

Thanks, but I'm trying for CBs at the moment. If that changes, I'll get back to you, if I may?

Good night, all!

*poofs in a cloud of fish and chips*

woo hoo!

and happy early birthday!

which gemshards are you looking for? maybe i'll stalk the cave and the AP if i remember...

I need 3 more of my NR eggs to hatch so I can replace them before I go to bed. I incubated everything in my first batch. I may wait on the second batch. At the moment it appears that the one breed depends on earthquake hatching early to get the one variant. I may just skip that one. Or load up with 8 of those and risk nothing else and take whatever that gives me. Of course I thought I might do that with the Cantors, too, but have never been able to load my scroll with those.

I wonder what devious scheme the other ones require, since all of TJ's hatchies are alike?

i think if i like the toothpaste ones.... i'll trade to get the EQ variety.  i'm not really a fan of the Cantors, so i haven't actively searched out trades for the green ones.  and i'm not picky - CB, nicely bred, messy, inbred.... whatever. :D 

Lovely colours in the Warped Forest there!

please help what is a gender 

also was there a new release :V

EDIT: Yep, got one of the pink and blue ones!

6 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

please help what is a gender

It's a kind of waterfowl. Looks like a male goose, but isn't.