Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

3 minutes ago, trystan said:

yep, they can.  our cats love our cat trees that they have to climb up to get to the top.... and they love our stairs too.  you should be fine for your cat to harass you.... even if kitty decides to harass you for 6:30 a.m. pet time.... like one of mine did to me this morning XD 

Ah, ok. I either wake up at 6:30 am or go at sleep at 1, meaning the 2 optimal cat petting times i am still often awake for half the time.

4 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Yes, but not all of them will. Then of course, there's the jumping from the dresser.

Yeah, im worried that she'll just decide it's not the effort. :{ at least i have BLÅHAJ

11 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

Ah, ok. I either wake up at 6:30 am or go at sleep at 1, meaning the 2 optimal cat petting times i am still often awake for half the time.

heh.  Luna likes to demand pets when she wants them.... not when it's optimal for the hoomans XD 

12 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I've taken @Fortune86 hostage. Would you like to ransom her?

Her safety in exchange for not upsetting one of your resident Time Lords? ;)

We had a different kind of breeding today...

IMG_20210821_204122248.jpg

30 minutes ago, Kestra15 said:

Her safety in exchange for not upsetting one of your resident Time Lords? ;)

Nah, I need currency. This girl knows how to run up household bills.

32 minutes ago, Kestra15 said:

We had a different kind of breeding today...

the lizard preferred instant ramen noodles as a nesting material?

41 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Nah, I need currency. This girl knows how to run up household bills.

XD

Brownies. That's all we have here.

41 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

the lizard preferred instant ramen noodles as a nesting material?

It does look that way.

Hey CPA, just a quick update here. So, I was at the mall for a little while, so I wasn’t here, but at the mall, I decided “Hey, let’s run up the up escalator!” So there I was, running up the escalator when all of a sudden, I tripped at the top! I fell down on the metal walkway and hit my knee open. No stitches or anything but I am in a hella lotta pain right now, so I may not be on for a little while. 

Ouch! Hope your knee heals quickly.

I think you'll find brownies and gratitude sufficient payment. That and I have no money myself xD

It's moss and desert sand in the pot, to keep it cushioned and slightly moist.

Ouch. That sounds painful. I hope it heals soon.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

And... a new release! Anyone have egg room? XD

31 minutes ago, Lagie said:

And... a new release! Anyone have egg room? XD

Thanks to Trystan I saved 4 egg spaces when my eggs hatched yesterday. I really did not expect this until next weekend, but figured it couldn't hurt to save those spaces just in case. Thanks @trystan! :D I had one more egg hatch overnight, so I shall be scrambling to fill that space this morning. The other 3 eggs are bred PB Zs that won't hatch until tomorrow, so I will have to wait for those.

heh you're welcome!

see, i just figure the 3rd or 4th sunday is "release day" and if its not, i go back to following my calendar i have.

now, over on discord (don't remember if it's official or unofficial) someone said that new releases are every 4 weeks.  so we had one the last sunday of june and july.... and now there's 4 weeks in august.... so week 4 again.  the speculation is september's release will be 4 weeks after today, which makes it september 19th.  but - we shall see.

i have 2 of each egg, but my Alpine & Desert egg is only from the Desert, i think i might want two from the Alpine, since the hatchies are different colors.  are they biome-based? gender-based? BSA-based? dunno, but i'm going to try for 2 from each biome and make one male and one female.  and there's seven from the Volcano :blink: i'm just going to wait on that one.....

Morning CPA! Having a pretty chill day today cuz I took out my knees. There’s already a lot less pain and swelling though, so I should be good in a few weeks. Other than that, not much has happened since. Probably gonna be on the fourm a little while today. Thankfully, I mowed my lawn yesterday so I got nothing to do today. 

P.S. Thanks @Lost_Unicorn for that fourm. I was looking for the place to install them. 

44 minutes ago, trystan said:

i have 2 of each egg, but my Alpine & Desert egg is only from the Desert, i think i might want two from the Alpine, since the hatchies are different colors.  are they biome-based? gender-based? BSA-based? dunno, but i'm going to try for 2 from each biome and make one male and one female.  and there's seven from the Volcano :blink: i'm just going to wait on that one....

Hmm. Gender hopefully.

Rest and heal, @HangeZoe!

Leaving work now. I got two full hours of shifting and sorting done and can actually see the floor in part of my office.

Just now, Lagie said:

Hmm. Gender hopefully.

agreed.

now to influence and update my spreadsheet!

Just now, trystan said:

agreed.

now to influence and update my spreadsheet!

Right... spreadsheet. I'm in paper mode since I'm home till next Sunday.

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Hmm. Gender hopefully.

Doubtful, since the different colors apparently have different descriptions and happen before the baby genders. But stranger things have happened. I will just wait for others to work it out and then do what is needed to get everything I need.

10 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Doubtful, since the different colors apparently have different descriptions and happen before the baby genders. But stranger things have happened. I will just wait for others to work it out and then do what is needed to get everything I need.

ah, so they do have different descriptions! interesting!

i have 2 Alpine and 2 Desert, and i'm making each set a m/f pair.... and i'll go from there.

i'm befuddled with the Volcano ones though, as i think everyone but TJ and the Creator is. XD 

I wonder if it's influence-related. Since pinks use their egg rearing knowledge and thus might 'tame' the dragon inside?

14 hours ago, HangeZoe said:

I decided “Hey, let’s run up the up escalator!” So there I was, running up the escalator when all of a sudden, I tripped at the top! I fell down on the metal walkway and hit my knee open.

That sounds scary. I am always a little worried about stepping off the escalator, especially if it has spikes at the end.

I only had 2 slots for today's new release, but at least one of the project undines turned yellow as was needed.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I wonder if it's influence-related. Since pinks use their egg rearing knowledge and thus might 'tame' the dragon inside?

Between influence and incubate I also think influence makes more sense. Could it just be sexual dimorphism though?

4 hours ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

Could it just be sexual dimorphism though?

Nope. The s2 hatchies disprove that.

I have done nothing to my eggs so far. I prefer straightforward releases.

6 hours ago, Lagie said:

That will make players angry if so. Some scrolls are strongly inclined to produce only one gender. 

I haven't seen any pink Sapphires in the AP even though some are in Trade. The novelty has worn off.

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I haven't seen any pink Sapphires in the AP

I dropped one in on Wednesday. I do try to remember to breed and drop!

8 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I dropped one in on Wednesday. I do try to remember to breed and drop!

i have 6 sapphires that i breed every wednesday (afternoon) and drop the eggs to the AP.  so hopefully they show up fridays at some point, depending on the AP times, of course.

41 minutes ago, trystan said:

i have 6 sapphires that i breed every wednesday (afternoon) and drop the eggs to the AP.  so hopefully they show up fridays at some point, depending on the AP times, of course.

Guess who bred one of the trades?