Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Hi everyone! I hope we are all having a good day ❤️

i had a math exam today and i think my brain had died, but i have to finish this script by tommorow. This is why we don't procrastinate by checking the forums.

@Gavvv24:[ sorry about your kitty

36 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

i think my brain had died,

WE NEED JUMPER CABLES AND THUNDER, ELECTRIC AND BOLT DRAGONS IN HERE!!!

18 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

WE NEED JUMPER CABLES AND THUNDER, ELECTRIC AND BOLT DRAGONS IN HERE!!!

Oh we don't need all that. We just need those scientists who grew a lump of human brain and encouraged it to grow rudimentary eyes....

2 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Oh we don't need all that. We just need those scientists who grew a lump of human brain and encouraged it to grow rudimentary eyes....

:o

Some days I feel like my brain died, too.

Hot already at 7:30 am. I don't really want summer to be over. I just want it to be a bit more moderate. I guess this is what climate change does to us.

We had tornado watches and warnings again yesterday, but none materialized, thankfully!

2 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

:blink:

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I'm starting to pack up my things. I wish I had a better idea of when these people get home ("late afternoon" is kind of vague) so I'd know how much time I have in the afternoon.

Morning CPA! And yes @Long_Before_Sunrise, I, Gravy24 live on. 
Thanks Corvi. That means alot coming from my cats favorite food, birb.

Edited by Gavvv24

4 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Looks like @Docthings hired a new assistant. 

How much do secret underground bunkers cost?

argh!

so without getting too technical, at my desk job some of the people i deal with are from mortgage companies.  we send them requests saying when "this investment" matures, reinvest this new amount in "this new investment."  i'm dealing with someone at a mortgage company who insisted on telling me that the treasury didn't mature on 8/12 when i said it did, but rather on 8/24... which was the date i got the information on last year! i left a voice mail saying treasuries always mature on thursdays and the date you said is a tuesday, but whatever.  i sent the form with all the new information on it for a new investment.

today, a week after the maturity, she sends me an email saying she got the funds (and i'm hoping she's not really surprised at this!), and asks if i want to reinvest all of it. no, i don't, i sent you the form last week with the amount i wanted. read the !@#$%^ form! i sent it to her again.  argh!!

.... i need to go get breakfast now.

I'm home.

It's very quiet here.

May I go to bed now, please?

Thanks! B)

*poofs in a cloud of cucumber slices*

Good evening CPA! Fianally changed my display name and PfP. I was planning to but I forgot until today so yeah. It’s good to be back in school, and it’s also good to be back on this fourm. 

Morning all. Another two days in paradise coming up (aka work). Have fun all!

10 hours ago, HangeZoe said:

Good evening CPA! Fianally changed my display name and PfP. I was planning to but I forgot until today so yeah. It’s good to be back in school, and it’s also good to be back on this fourm. 

the breadcat will be missed :,[ the new user and pfp are looking snazzy though!

11 hours ago, HangeZoe said:

Congrats on the change! ;)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

Now... go to work early, or hopefully have coffee with a friend...?

Please don't rain.

Oh... By my place, it’s freaking pouring outside. Today, I’m definetly not riding my bike to school. 

It's nice and sunny where I am today.

Also I have gotten my jab now. So far so good.

32 minutes ago, HangeZoe said:

Oh... By my place, it’s freaking pouring outside. Today, I’m definetly not riding my bike to school. 

Nope. Not a good plan in the rain.

27 minutes ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Also I have gotten my jab now. So far so good.

Yay! First or second? (Or is it the J&J one-shot?)

3 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

@Kestra15 How worried should I be that I can be stabbed 5 times by 2 different nurses and not bleed?

*hugs* Hello!

42 minutes ago, HangeZoe said:

Yep! Don't know if we are close or not, but it is doing that here, too -- has been for at least the last 3 hours.

Good morning, CPA!

4 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I object to hot and sunny. Loudly.

How about hot and cloudy?

Stooopid rain.