Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East_Khan_Skyla

Hi I'm new

I found Dragon Cave through Pokefarm.

How do I edit my signature on here? I've seen we have them but I can't find where I can edit it.. I wanna put my eggs on it so my second set of eggs don't die. Because my first set are dead. Yeah I'm not having a very good start on here but I'm trying my best! I would link my eggs here, but I read the guidelines and know that I'd get in trouble so I won't.

Well, anyway, I need to actually introduce myself instead of just instantly ask for help trying to find what should be an easy to find setting.

My name's Skyla! I go by she/her, and uh, I like games a lot. I also really like dragons and hope I can maybe not have every egg I get die. To be fair, making my first set of eggs be from the abandoned egg place probably wasn't a good idea - learnt my lesson on that one.

Hello, welcome!

You won't be able to edit your signature until your intro is approved by a moderator (which it is now, yay!) You should be able to access that in account settings.

You may want to look into fansites like silvi's for getting views for your eggs.

8 hours ago, Kaini said:

Hello, welcome!

You won't be able to edit your signature until your intro is approved by a moderator (which it is now, yay!) You should be able to access that in account settings.

You may want to look into fansites like silvi's for getting views for your eggs.

Ok thanks! :D