Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brookie__Cookie

Hello!

Hello y'all! I'm Brooke, I've been playing dragon cave for a long time (4 years today!!) but never really messed with forums before! 

I use she/her pronouns, I live in the U.S. and I love my pet snakes more than anything in the world!

I play lots of Dungeons and Dragons, sing in multiple choirs (A Capella & chamber), and have a strong love for Game of Thrones.

Feel free to message me any time if you're looking to chat or wanna trade!

Hello and welcome! How many snakes do you have and what kinds? I have the GoT series, but am not reading it until George R.R. Martin finishes it. I don't want to be left on a cliffhanger with where the stories currently are. I sang alto in choir, what's your vocal range?

9 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! How many snakes do you have and what kinds? I have the GoT series, but am not reading it until George R.R. Martin finishes it. I don't want to be left on a cliffhanger with where the stories currently are. I sang alto in choir, what's your vocal range?

Thank you! I have two ball pythons, Lemon Fettuccine Alfredo and Cinnamon Toast Crunch! They're my babies and I love them so much, and I sing alto too! I used to be a soprano but my director veto'd that 😂

My teacher wanted me to be a soprano too, but I veto'd it because I was more comfortable as an alto. She made me an alto 2; I have soprano range, but I'm more comfortable in the alto range.