Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snowprincesss

β™‘π‘πžπ₯π₯𝐨 𝐟𝐞π₯π₯𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬!β™‘

π•€β€™π•ž π•Ÿπ•–π•¨ 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖!
I’ve joined on request of my younger sister who frequents these parts. I’m still learning the ropes, so any tips are welcome!Β 
Β 

A little about me: γ‚·

Β 

☽ I’m a twenty year old business administration major, with a minor in philosophy. I want to one day be an international auditor; as boring as that sounds, it absolutely delights me!Β 
Β 

☽ My favorite pass times include reading, writing, and playing video games. Currently I’m big into Skyrim so if you’re reading this and wanna geek with me, please do. 😌

Β 

☽ I don’t watch much television, I much prefer YouTube to flicks and shows, but if I do watch any TV it’s usually anime. If you’re a fellow anime fan, drop your faves in the comments! I’m looking for new interesting ones to watch, and maybe we can discuss common anime’s together. Ψͺ my favorite right now is Game of Laplace!
Β 

☽ Yes, I’m a female. Holla @ me ladies!! β™‘ I am all about female empowerment and (non-toxic) feminism. If you’re having a tough day girls, I’ll happily be your biggest supporter.Β 
Β 

☽ I love love love graphic design, though I can’t make digital drawings - 𝘒𝘡 𝘒𝘭𝘭.Β 
Β 

☽ I’ll end this by saying I am a total night owl. Hence why I’m making this post at nearly three in the morning. Β 

Β 

Anyways, that’s just a bit about me. Aloha, Dragon Cave! ❀️

1 hour ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to DC forum! How about making your own thread at Original Works?

I’ll work on building up the courage to share my art! πŸ˜…