Camiuoo

Slime Rancher

No idea if there’s already a thread for this but... here we go.

Slime Rancher; a fun, carefree little game where you can collect adorable ‘slimes’, go on adventures, and solve puzzle. Beware of Tarrs or feral largos though..

If you play, how far along are you? Your favorite slime? Favorite person on the Range Exchange? Ever messed up big time? You can ask for help about certain bits if you like!

Rules (Sorry, we all gotta have them)

1. Be nice to others. If somebody is asking for help with something, please don’t be nasty and tease them!

2. Only talk about the game here, don’t get off topic and start talking about your dragons here.

3. Have fun!

So, I *accidentally* filled the cave expansion with Phosphor-Hunter largos, over 50 of them. I’ve tried making multiple Tarrs to clean it out, but no luck. Any ideas?

Slime Rancher is such a great game, I've loved it since I saw Jacksepticeye's first playthrough of it, however long ago that was. I got the game for myself after falling in love with it and not having enough after watching a few different youtubers play. XD It's been a long time since I've actually played, but I'm pretty sure I did beat the game when I did play. I remember getting end credits, but maybe there was one more puzzle past the final desert area that I didn't solve... My favorite slime is definitely the water slime! One of my most distinct memories of playing the game is filling up the cave area with phosphor largos, and nearly all of them turned into tars overnight. I don't think I knew that you could get rid of them with water, because instead I picked up each tar and threw it into the ocean-void outside of the back cave entrance... A tedious but possible solution for your problem lol? 

Gosh I LOVE slime rancher!! I'm a sucker for cute little farming sim games like this, but it's been a LOONG time since I've played it! I have so many good, warm memories from playing the game all night til sunrise in the summer haha; personally my favorite slime is the water slime!!!! I only had one because I gave mine a name (her name was Wisp!) and didn't want to forget her among all the other slimes I had cause she was so special to me, I always called her my daughter qvq 

I also LOVE viktor he's my favorite character in the game! When I first saw him I like,, fell in love instantly HAHA he's super cute! Honestly all the characters were super cute, the game is just so wholesome and warm, I consider it one of my absolute favorites

and for the problem you have, like aqub said, what I would do is like...pick them up and send them out into the beyond? or I'd release them into the wild AHAHA it's def tedious but it certainly works!

I got the game for Christmas and loved it (can you tell?)? I managed to get the plat for PS4, though rush mode was a doozy XD

Thanks for the helpful ideas guys! Turns out all I really had to do was shoot about 50 pink plorts in there. all of them are now now! yay!

Anybody wants to mention what kind of largos they have? Mine are Phosphor-Mosaic, Boom-Rock, Crystal-Rad and Honey-Tangle. I'm having a hard time deciding which other ones should be largos.

Oh man it's been a minute since I played, but I think my favorite largos are Honey-Tabby, Phosphor-Dervish, and Crystal-Mosaic. I've considered making some cursed combos like Tangle-Quantums just to see how bad the damage is. or Boom-Dervishes.

How about Hunter-Quantums? Invisible, agressive,can teleport and detect food from a distance? Now that's cursed.

Edited by XandrosPyriusAles

Apart from my rad-booms, all others are either honey or mosiac combos.

Mosiac-Sabres are adorable.

I hope the game updates again soon.

15 hours ago, XandrosPyriusAles said:

How about Hunter-Quantums? Invisible, agressive,can teleport and detect food from a distance? Now that's cursed.

I like how you think. I'm gonna do it.

Edit:

6BNVzQ1.jpg

0hDp5U2.png

hKGwRkT.png

*touches ground* A great evil has been unleashed on this land.

Edit 2: I have made a grave error.

Edited by dragon_mando

Hell hath no fury like a Largo's appetite.

*Tarr Outbreak Incoming*

Edited by XandrosPyriusAles

I played it a couple months ago and 100% it. The Quantum Largos were a real pain in the ass to handle even after doing everything possible to keep them placated so I had to downsize from 10 -> 3. Also late game I had way too much ports and the prices of most were too low for it to be worth selling so I had a storage full of them pretty much.

Anyone get Slime Rancher 2? Im loving it! After playing it for a whole weekend straight, I had to go do something else with my life LOL.