devildogtigress

Christmas

I don't know where to post this. It seems like every time I ask for help I got told I'm in the wrong place. This site isn't as user friendly as it was 10 years ago.  

I have brain damage.  Understanding certain things is part of this. The damage is new (since I started playing) and effecting my memory. So i beg of you to please help me. I get easily confused and turned around.  

I need help trying to figure out which dragons are this year's dragons.  Every time I try, it ends up being an egg I already have.  Can anyone share the description for me?  Thank you. 

Hi, 

This year's holiday dragons have this description:

This egg emanates a gentle chime when met with the winter breeze.

20 minutes ago, devildogtigress said:

I don't know where to post this. It seems like every time I ask for help I got told I'm in the wrong place. This site isn't as user friendly as it was 10 years ago.  

I have brain damage.  Understanding certain things is part of this. The damage is new (since I started playing) and effecting my memory. So i beg of you to please help me. I get easily confused and turned around.  

I need help trying to figure out which dragons are this year's dragons.  Every time I try, it ends up being an egg I already have.  Can anyone share the description for me?  Thank you. 

Okay, so .... don't go into the holiday biome, go into one of the other biomes and you can pick up your two 2019 CB Christmas eggs in one of those.