LadyLyzar

OFFICIAL Dragon Cave Forum Hatchery - Post your eggs and hatchlings here!

@0x08How much longer is it warded for - you might like to hide it.... It can turn as a hatchie, you know...

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I believe it has enough stats to die long before 5d23h, and even if you manage to turn it yellow without killing it - you won't get any cracks because cracks are also tied to "time until death".

Edit: I have no idea when it will die, but if you want to turn it yellow even if it dies, then you should go for 4k views now while it still has ward.

Edited by Lost_Unicorn

I wouldn't. I did that with one - it made it and turned - but later died anyway.

I might be wrong, but I expect it to die. The egg just might not have enough resilience to turn before dying now (if it really is bound to die like I expect it to).

Edited by Lost_Unicorn

In my experience the wiki people like to do their own image uploads anyway...

Oh dear :( Slower would have been better...

Not sure how this works but.. these babies need clicks! Please and thank you! lLODH.gifTRuKM.gif47RU3.gifNyToR.gif7SOro.gif  MtCK9.gifJA5Hh.gif8bHct.gif

Edited by starmilkt

Well they all needed help... 3 of them died between yesterday & now & I thought this was a official hatchery thread

24 minutes ago, starmilkt said:

Well they all needed help... 3 of them died between yesterday & now & I thought this was a official hatchery thread

Unfortunately it's not. You do need to put those eggs and remaining hatchie in some hatcheries. We can't do that for you as your scroll is set to no help. Sorry about your dead ones. :(

Edited by Lagie

On 8/29/2021 at 1:29 PM, The_Run_Away said:

gmA9T.gifU4DaP.gif470bI.gif

I added your remaining egg to Silvi's Lair as your scroll says you are accepting aid. This thread alone isn't enough. See the comments just before yours about using click sites. :)

Anyway, I came to add this guy, who I hope will gender soon. I hope it's okay to make a new post. I do still have a post in here but if I edit it, I doubt it will be seen. ywAhB.gif

I'm new,be gentle with me, I'm sorry if I'm doing something wrong lol

fewQc.gif

Help me with my babie...I already cherish him...