memememememememe

ANSWERED:[Answered] Teleport Bug - Cancelling My Trades?

So, last night (twelve hours ago), I have a G2 copper egg that I'd bred in hopes of getting a CB egg I wanted. I've been on a two year hiatus, but decided to try the new trading hub since it seemed efficient.

I wrote in the box: "H: G2 Copper, W: CB Blusang or CB Nebula, egg or hatchling'

I wake up this morning, and the trade has been cancelled (for the second time that day, since I had also done a similar thing with a G2 Magma and just put 'offers' in the box). Most annoyingly, I had received FOUR offers before Dragon Cave had cancelled my trade (according to the little alerts thing). In addition, I abandoned the egg because it wouldn't let me do a new trade, despite the fact I had the Magis available, to the public trading hub.

Is this a glitch, or did I do something wrong? Why did it cancel on me?

Edited by memememememememe

If you mean the trade with the message "memememememememe," it was cancelled due to that trading message not meeting the guidelines for submitting a public trade:

Describe what you’re offering and/or help others understand what types of offers you are looking for. If creating a public trade, your message should be applicable to many people using the trading hub, not just a specific person.

Warning: Use of trading messages for any purpose except those stated above may result in disciplinary action, such as loss of ability to create public trades. Off-site links are forbidden.

The teleport page tells you that you are blocked from creating public trades for the next 24 hours as a result of this.

No, I cancelled that one myself. I'd typed in the message I posted above but my stupid phone then automatically filled it in with my username (and luckily not my password); it thought I was trying to log in and "helped". I then set up another trade with the message I typed above (on a different device). It was a complete accident and was only up for a short amount of time.

But thank you for the clarification! I won't use my phone next time.

Edited by memememememememe

12 minutes ago, memememememememe said:

No, I cancelled that one myself. I'd typed in the message I posted above but my stupid phone then automatically filled it in with my username (and luckily not my password); it thought I was trying to log in and "helped". I then set up another trade with the message I typed above (on a different device). It was a complete accident and was only up for a short amount of time.

But thank you for the clarification! I won't use my phone next time.

Thanks for explaining your side of the situation. I'll be making the message more visible to hopefully alleviate the confusion of thinking the teleport screen is broken, and hopefully (eventually) adding both notifications and more info about the temporary blocks.

Thank you for your help! I'll just trade using the forums for now, if I need to, or just try again tomorrow. I think having a notification would be a good idea, since I thought it was broken. I appreciate you replying so quickly.