Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

littlelost

New and Clueless

1688923810_JisungLoves.jpg.07a186b788db4010e8057bd42f044ee8.jpg

Hello hello, my name is Leo :)

And I'm hella confused. Pretty much in desperate need for help and explanations, on how to hatch eggs, make friends, have a life, etc.

Anyways, getting to an introduction-

I'm uncomfortable sharing my age through online sites but I assure you I'm over the age limit, I answer to any gender, and I am socially awkward. Like, seriously socially awkward.

I've been on a few forums and things like this, but this is certainly new to me. I came from LioDen, where an acquaintance of mine had a few eggs in her profile. Being the curious being I am, I decided to give it a go.

I enjoy binge watching TV shows, going on movie marathons, most sci-fi and fantasy books, graphic novels and WebToons. I also stan NCT, EXO, Stray Kids, BTS, Day6, Monsta X, ATEEZ, WayV, BoyStory, the list goes on forever. K-Dramas such as Goblin and Dokgo Rewind are pretty cool. No, I am not sane. 

I don't know what sleep is, and I basically run on sugar and instant ramen. Architecture is interesting, BTR will forever have bops, and I play a variety of sports and instruments, ranging from piano, cello, violin, guitar to fencing, basketball, tennis and terrain skiing. I'm always open to new experiences, though. 

I think that's it for now. It's nice meeting you all, and I hope I'll get the hang of Dragon Cave after a bit. :")

With appreciation,

~ Leo 🍜