Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mahouashe

Hi there ^^

Well hi there ^o^
My name is Ashe! 

I'm 18, Genderfluid and lowkey dragon kin T u T
I'm from Australia, so my timezone is weird uwu

I like anime, korean drama, j-pop, k-pop, various video games and the like!
I love animals a lot! My favourite animals are cats, snakes and birds! I also love lizards and bugs!

I'm very knew at learning a few languages (Japanese, Korean and French) but I find it very fun ^o^

My username on Dragcave is xX_kAnDiE-kYuTiE_Xx from when I was really into scenecore (a month ago maybe?)

I kinda wanna change it tho... xD

I love to make friends so feel free to message me! ^^ 

Hello and welcome! What anime do you like? Also, which j-pop bands? I don't listen to much Japanese music, but I loved TM Revolution and Bonnie Pink. 

Which video games do you like? I'm a huge gamer currently playing Professor Layton, Hollow Knight, several Pokemon titles, and Final Fantasy 6. 

You're not the first member who wishes they could change their scrollname, we have a thread dedicated to it here where we've asked for the ability. Please chime in if you'd like to see it happen!

Have fun on the forums!

6 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! What anime do you like? Also, which j-pop bands? I don't listen to much Japanese music, but I loved TM Revolution and Bonnie Pink. 

Which video games do you like? I'm a huge gamer currently playing Professor Layton, Hollow Knight, several Pokemon titles, and Final Fantasy 6. 

You're not the first member who wishes they could change their scrollname, we have a thread dedicated to it here where we've asked for the ability. Please chime in if you'd like to see it happen!

Have fun on the forums!

Hi! Thank you! ^o^

When it comes to anime, mainly magical girl animes! One of my all-time favourites is Ouran Highschool Host Club (Its such a classic >w<) 
And my all-time favourite j-pop band is Wasuta! Their songs are so happy and fun! I also really like TM Revolution as well :0c I've never heard of Bonnie Pink though!

I like a lot of games! ^o^ I'm playing a lot of Kirby, Animal Crossing, Pokemon and LoZ though! Professor layton was super fun, and I've heard good things about Final Fantasy! ^u^

I'll definitely contribute to the username thread ^^ It seems like a really good feature!