Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

seulesprit

Greetings

Hello, I'm Seule

it's nice to meet all of you. I'm generally on the extremely introverted side of things, so I might not be the most active on here, but I'll do my best. I'm here because I like dragons and I'm interested in the dynamics of the game. I do have some pretty significant problems reading a lot of small text, so I apologize if I miss something here and there. I guess I like ghosts a lot, and I like thinking about the possibility of the supernatural. I'm more interested in the theories surrounding them than whether or not they're actually real; I just like to think about the concepts because they interest me. As I said, I am extremely introverted but I'm also not opposed to making new friends, I just have a pretty slow response rate to interactions that are purely social. Still, don't be afraid to say hi if you think that we'd get along. I don't think that I can edit my signature yet until this post is approved, so I'll just sign at the bottom for now.

- S

Hello seule, welcome to the DC forums, enjoy your stay! Can't say I believe in the supernatural, mostly because my Victorian house is so peaceful! Any haunted houses I visit, don't show any activity. :(