Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trebonth

Official Greeting of Trebonth

Hello, maybe some of you know the profile in Egg Cave called Thartler. But to reaffirm my position there - I am just your everyday role-player from Central Europe, who stumbled upon these forums as I looked for a place for next role-play of mine to thrive. Mostly, the RPs I've played weren't that well-built, barring the circumstances, hell, even some of my own weren't, but currently I'm going through a new time - and I want to extend my knowledge of RPing primarily. Don't get me wrong, while doing that I'll be still a perfectly fine member of Egg Cave community.

Most of the time I have free time, and I feel like it's a curse to me - I'm simply bored.

I'll be fine to do 1x1 or other more than 10 sentences, perhaps even more than 1 paragraph in my posts, but don't expect it being perfectly made and I may make mistakes somewhere.

This being said, my interests mainly comes to animal-like creatures - including animals themselves. Those are Pokemon, monsters (just not anthropomorphic, I don't like to imagine a human-like fox, but I'll perfectly imagine three-headed bird), etcetera. Some other include strategies, especially Age of Empires, Paradox Entertainment ones (Hearts of Iron and Crusader Kings), sandbox games (since creativity) and some RPG games as well.

I really hope that we all will have a good time role-playing, sharing fun stuff, having fun running the RPs or playing them, and most importantly - getting more experience while doing so.

By the way, I can do digital art (pixel art isn't good though), but don't expect wonders either. My best image is a bit too big to send there though... such is the nature of my digi-art.

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

If you don't mind to share some of your arts, you may open your thread at Original Works section :)