Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xMicaPikox

Hiyaa~!

Hi there~! My name is Mica. Or Piko, whatever floats your boat. :) I am not new to Dragon Cave itself, as I've had a previous scroll back in mid-2015 [so I may be considered new now depending on what changed, who knows!], but I no longer have access to it, sadly. I'm positive I've relocated e-mails since then, & I do not remember my previous scroll name, either. But hey, that's okay! I'm here to start fresh with over-summer boredom & am happy to do so. So, with a few caveborn eggs gifted to me from a friend of mine, I'm back and ready to go. I've never had a forum account before though, so I suppose I'm new here. ^^'
Here's some basic information about me: I'm an avid PC gamer & cat lover, I love to write, I love mythological creatures [dragons included, of course], & I'm about to start my senior year of high school in August.
I'm very happy to meet you all.

Hello and welcome, Piko! Sorry you have to start over, but at least you can discover everything anew! 

I also love mythological creatures. Good luck with your senior year!

1 minute ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome, Piko! Sorry you have to start over, but at least you can discover everything anew! 

I also love mythological creatures. Good luck with your senior year!

Thanks a bunch. :) It's no worries. It'll give me a bunch to do!

Dragons happen to be my favorite. xD Thank you yet again. I'm hoping it goes well.

Welcome, sis. ;) Too lazy to come upstairs and say it directly to you.

Ooh, who gave you eggs? I didn’t know anyone we knew played this game. :o You got a headstart. 

1 minute ago, YukiCross95 said:

Welcome, sis. ;) Too lazy to come upstairs and say it directly to you.

Ooh, who gave you eggs? I didn’t know anyone we knew played this game. :o You got a headstart. 

Gee, thanks. xD My friend Hannah gave me the eggs via a teleport link. She's an online friend of mine so you wouldn't know her. ;)

12 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome back! Have fun!

7 hours ago, KittyNanny said:

Welcome back :)

Thanks a bunch both of you. :)