Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DuskTheDemonWolf

Hi everyone!

My name is Rigel, but my fursona's name is Dusk and you can just call me that if you wish. I was on dragon cave with a few eggs when I was ten probably, I never used the forum. I don't even remember if it was there to begin with. It was so long ago, the days of dragonadopters, which is where I frequented. I miss having a virtual pet dragon, and then I remembered that this site exists. I'm excited to take care of some dragons, create cool backstories for them, all that jazz. I need something fun to do! Not that I don't already have my hobbies; I love reading, video games (I'm a huge gamer and could infodump on certain games all day), watching cartoons and anime, watching youtube (gamegrumps are my favourite), hanging out with my cats, drawing and writing. But a nice little hobby like taking care of virtual pets and chatting on forums is nice too. I could go on and on about myself, but that's a good basic introduction I'd say. 

I hope that I will become attached to my dragony children like I was on dragonadopters! Probably, I'm a big sucker. I was sad to lose all my dragons when it closed let me tell ya. It's awesome to be here! 

Hello and welcome! Who is your favorite author(s) and genre(s) to read? Infodump your video game love on me, I'm a rabid gamer! I'm currently playing Hollow Knight and Detective Pikachu. Just picked up Horizon: Zero Dawn Complete Edition last night and I need more hours in the day for all the gaming I wish to do! XD 

Welcome back to DC and welcome to the forums !! (Ooh, more gamers! That’s a nice thing to hear. 😆) I hope you enjoy your stay !!

Thanks everyone! :3 The site is a little different than what I remember, but it looks like it's changed for the better. 

My favourite genre is fantasy. I'm usually not interested in a book unless it's fantasy. I don't know if I have a favourite author, but my favourite series is Wings of Fire. Shocking I know lol. 

It's good to see someone else loves hollow knight! I've been playing it for months. I mean, I don't mind, because it's awesome, but it's very challenging.