Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Glavenus

Hello Everyone!

Hi everybody! I’m fairly new to Dragoncave and the forums. I hope to have fun here.

Hello and welcome, fellow Monster Hunter! Are you playing World? I'm working on that and Stories for the 3DS, plus Capcom announced they're putting Generations on the Switch too. 

16 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome, fellow Monster Hunter! Are you playing World? I'm working on that and Stories for the 3DS, plus Capcom announced they're putting Generations on the Switch too. 

Yep! I’ve mostly been playing World since its release. I’m also trying to finally reach Fatalis in Stories. Generations on the Switch is gonna be awesome. I have Double Cross but that’s entirely in Japanese and google translate isn’t very reliable lol.

Hello and welcome to the forums! I've played Tri, 3U, 4U, Generations, and Stories.

@Whirlaway if you have a PS4 or PS4 Pro I highly recommend World. The fights are great and the monster interactions are amazing (though I'm still absolutely frightened at trying Deviljho solo).

4 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

@Whirlaway if you have a PS4 or PS4 Pro I highly recommend World. The fights are great and the monster interactions are amazing (though I'm still absolutely frightened at trying Deviljho solo).

I'll eventually be getting a PS4 for Red Dead Redemption 2, and was planning to get World along the same time. It will be a weird feeling going back to a console from all of the handhelds I've had for years for Monster Hunter games, haha!