Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ScarletUnity

Greetings and Salutations.

Greetings and Salutations fellow dragon lovers!

I am a little new here but I did hear a few hours ago about dragon cave and I was curious to take it a look over, I'm very excited to stop by and introduce myself even if a little bit. I am ScarletUnity, normally I go by Scar, Scarlet, or Toby/Tobi. Whatever floats your boat, I'm not picky. I've had an infatuation with dragons since I believe I was 3 and I can't stop myself from always admiring their beauty. If anyone has discord you can friend me over there, ScarletUnity#8914 and if you need anything else don't be scared to ask! 

Musically Yours,
                                                                                                                              ScarletUnity.

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy raising dragons, I still find it fun after so many years. :) 

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Hello, and welcome! I've been obsessed with dragons from a young age as well, as I'm sure a lot of us here have. c:

Hope you enjoy your time here! If you need any help collecting dragons, I'm more than happy to be of assistance.