DragonPox

ANSWERED:Weird

I was in the cave earlier scouting out the abandoned pile when an Aeon egg popped up with 4 days and 5 or 6 hours left. I was obviously excited as it was a second gen with a pure Aeon line. I immediately went to add it to a click site and it wasn't showing up. I checked my account and it was there. I have logged out and back in since then and now its gone. I know I grabbed it but its nowhere to be found. I've never had that happen before so I guess I just wanted to see if that's happened to others.

What does your Action Log say for that time?

I of course figured it out after I posted in a panic. My wonderful teenage daughter has an account as well and had left her account logged in. I jumped on the computer and wasn't paying attention to the fact that her's was still logged in and started rummaging through the abandoned pile since I had some openings. I guess I actually grabbed it while I was on her account by mistake. So embarrassing. Lol 

~In the future, please title your threads with the issue in question, it cuts down on confusion for what your thread is about.~

Glad you figured it out, even if it means your daughter got a free egg. :D