Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nayria

Hey everyone

Hey, 

I'm not that new to dragcave as I started in October last year, but just joined the forum. So hello and nice to meet you. :D 

Maybe someone can explain why I had no trouble viewing different threads of this forum when I haven't signed up and now that I joined I suddenly lost "permission" and all I get is the error code  2F173/H. This sounds like a bad joke, because usually as a member you get more rights and not less... 

Is it also normal that you have to wait 270 long seconds between searches or is this just for newbies? 

Hope someone can clarify that for me. Right now I feel rather disillusioned. Have been used to warmer welcomes than what I experience now. :( 

Nonetheless I hope I will get permission to join conversations on other threads soon. 

Hello and welcome! You're seeing that error code because your account hadn't been approved yet. The approval process is how we block spammers from joining. The 270-second wait between searches might be because you were an unapproved account too, it's normally 15 seconds. I hope you enjoy the forum!

Thanks for the welcome everyone. ^.^

@purpledragonclaw Thanks for the explanation. I guess you're right. As I logged in I saw all the threads, so I think I'm approved now. :)

Welcome Nayria and I hope you find all what you looking for. <3 :)