Miaplacidus

ANSWERED:Breeding cooldown

The breeding cooldown is 7 days, right? 

wut2.png.9b020e14cd3daf9dd97a4c2f84700c8a.png

4th march was 7 days ago but this dragon still can't breed...

wut.png.c87df25c4581cc01d1858c2971af5b42.png

Am I missing some game mechaninc/doing wrong math or this is actually some sort of bug/glitch?

These bloodscales x hooktalons are driving me crazy. This is a curse lol

Daylight savings time?

Sorry, haven't been on so much during the week. What does this means?

16 minutes ago, Miaplacidus said:

Daylight savings time?

Sorry, haven't been on so much during the week. What does this means?

Daylight saving time... Spring forward? Clocks changed today? XD Maybe because time has set forward one hour it's effected the exact hour of breeding? Have you checked again now that it's 5 PM in the cave? :3 I bet you could breed now.

If not then I have no idea what's wrong.

Edited by Fabula

Keep in mind that not every country follows daylight savings time the way the U.S. does, which is where Dragon Cave is based. I think European countries have daylight savings time, but Asian countries don't (I'm not sure about the specifics of which countries use DST and which don't). It's well past 4:03pm Dragon Cave time now, though, so that dragon should be breedable again.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Germany doesn't have daylight savings yet - that's in about 2 weeks, I think. No clue about the rest of Europe.

Problem is that the cooldown doesn't care about times, since the screenshots above clearly only used DC times. The countdown goes for exactly 7x24 hours, which is usually only an issue when daylight savings begins. When it ends, it may seem like the breeding cooldown ends 1 hour early.

Oh ok, now I understand what are you talking about XD (in fact where I live summertime changes at the end of this month). I didn't know this fact, good to know.

So thank you all for answering my (stupid lol) question!

Edited by Miaplacidus

No question is stupid, I'm glad you were able to breed your dragon!