Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The_Rended

[Waves Casually]

"What's up, I'm Wingweeper but you can call me Ren. I've been collecting and rearing dragons since June of 2016 but have only just registered here. I thought the accounts were connected, but found out they weren't so I decided to create one. I don't chat much, and don't really prefer the company of another. Not to be rude, it's just a personal thing." I shrug lamely before writing again. "Oh yeah, and I should mention, I'll always be 'talking' or responding in this manner. I just find it more entertaining. Now, you'll have to excuse me, I have a few dragons to care for. Ciao."

~W

Hello and welcome! Do you like to write? You have a nice style. If I could make one request, it's that you use a larger font, your current choice is a touch hard to read.

"Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone. And I apologize for the delayed reply. But yes, @purpledragonclaw I do really enjoy writing, although I am unable to write as much as I wish. Also, I will be sure to use a larger font size before posting."

Wingweeper.  Nice name (and Ren).

Welcome aboard the forums finally.  Not rude at all.  Solitude is delicious.