Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Waveclaw

Hello!

I am new to this forum, and, well, I don't have much to say... Hello to everyone!

i am curious, can I revive my egg if it died of sickness? I am quite sad about it... AAND, it only survived a few hours... I am 100%sure that I haven't killed it. Could it be a glitch?

Hello & welcome to DC forums. :) 

You cannot revive an egg that has died. :( I'll send you a PM, though, and we'll try to figure out what happened. 

Hey there! welcome to the forums ;w; I'm no professional myself, but it is possible your egg received too many views far too quickly. This is especially prone to happen if an egg is very young (ie. if you just adopted it from the cave or recently bred it)
It is best to wait for an egg to have less than 6 days left before starting to give it views and clicks

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy.

On your dead egg's view page, does it say "Unfortunately, this egg has died of sickness"? If so, then that means it received too many views too quickly as Vixey said.

Welcome to DragCave forum! Have fun!

Looks like your question is already answered. I only use one fansite and it can even get sickness.