Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hephaestusHelper

Woah, an introduction, never seen that before!

So, I'm hephaestusHelper, and I joined Dragon Cave about a week ago from a Minecraft Forum post. I live in the southern United States, and I'm interested in various RPGs, fantasy/sci-fi, and webcomics (Homestuck in particular).

I don't know how active I'll be on the DC/F, but I'll probably make the occasional post. As of writing this, I have 3 eggs, only one of which is in stage 5 of hatching. Here they are, in case you wanted to help out. =:)

Edit: Darn, posted the wrong codes. Here they are! (I think so, anyway =:p)

Edit 2: You know what, just go to ~Scrollspam removed~

Hello and welcome, great username! We're not allowed to include a link to our scroll in our posts, it's considered spam, but you can add a link to your scroll in your signature if you would like us to view your dragons! To edit your signature, select your username underneath the header, select Account Settings, then select Signature at the bottom of the Settings column. I hope you enjoy the forum!

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

You came to here as exactly same route with me XD I came from Minecraft forum too. I'm not active there anymore though.

Welcome to DC! I hope you enjoy your time collecting dragons! If you need help ever, just ask and people should be willing to explain and help as needed!