Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

orenjibonbon

uhhhhhhhh, hello.

I'm Bon. uhhhhhhh...

mostly just a big nerd that really likes video games. I don't know what else to say, really.

Hello and welcome! High five, fellow video game lover here! Which franchises are your favorites?

3 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! High five, fellow video game lover here! Which franchises are your favorites?

uh, too many, honestly. I drift from game to game/series to series, really. I'm really into Cuphead and Darkest Dungeon right now... among others.

I enjoy watching the playthroughs of Cuphead, though I haven't played it. I have to look up Darkest Dungeon, haven't heard of it.

Hello there! 

Welcome to DC and I hope you will enjoy your stay in DC. To help keep your dragons alive and growing, enter them into click sites to have people help them grow. One I would recommend is Allure of Neglected Dragons (here). Click site, or hatcheries, will help your dragons from dying, and all you have to do is enter your scroll names were it asks you too, and then enter your eggs when they are around 5 days and 20 hours and hatchies whenever.