Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Spring

New hatchling

Hello! I'm not exactly sure how I should introduce myself, but I'll call myself a hatchling as the title refers. My username comes from my desire to grow and learn new things, and I've always been interested in joining new communities no matter the challenges. Here are somethings about me:

• I am 99% introverted and innocent, 1% madman just in case.
  • I have a shell collection which I have been collecting for 10 years. It's important to me because I've always been intrigued by nature, it's patterns and colors. I'm not very good at identifying yet.
  • I aspire to become an environmental artist, maybe interior designer, maybe geoengineer.
  • I love talking about anything interesting or new, the topics are endless. 
  • I'm a fan of some anime like Yuri on ice and attack on titan.
  • Romance addict....... no I dont have any fanfictions -_-:rolleyes:
  • I can be sarcastic, like in the previous point about fanfictions
  • I'm very spiritual and have a strong connection to my third eye chakra, so if anyone needs any advice I'll be glad to provide
  • I'm emotional and empathetic
  • I'm mid-teen.
  • If there's anything you're interested in asking, go for it.

Hello and welcome! We're all a little mad here. :lol: 

I loved collecting shells, my favorite find is a rock I found on the beach that had shell remnants in it. 

2 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! We're all a little mad here. :lol: 

I loved collecting shells, my favorite find is a rock I found on the beach that had shell remnants in it. 

Nice to meet you. 

That sounds beautiful, I have a few of those and I'm really lucky to find them. It's a great experience because it opened me up to snorkeling and other water sports.

Have you ever found any abalone shells? Due to their status as endangered, I'm not allowed to take them, but it's always special when I find them.

29 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Have you ever found any abalone shells? Due to their status as endangered, I'm not allowed to take them, but it's always special when I find them.

I've never found one before because it also depends where you live. I once went to an aquarium where they showcased a diversity of shells including the abalone a few years ago, but I've never seen one ever again. I think I'll post a thread showcasing the shells I've found, maybe people like yourself might find it interesting.