Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lucasvianna

Really starting now

I've played it DC some times before, but never kept on playing, always creating a new account when I returned.

Now I want to keep my account and really keep on playing, although I'm sure I won't be very active, cause of my routine.

As a motivation for me to really stick here, in my first day since I returned I got a Leetle Tree, a Thunder Dragon and a Xenowyrm. It's not a gold dragon, but hey, nice picks for the first ones!  Now I intend to get the other dragons of the trio, to get a Guardian of Nature (and the avatars, ofc).

So, that's it, hope to enjoy my time here and maybe make some friends.

See ya.

Hello and welcome back! Remember you are only allowed one scroll per user, so you should refrain from making new accounts in the future since it violates the Terms and conditions.

5 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome back! Remember you are only allowed one scroll per user, so you should refrain from making new accounts in the future since it violates the Terms and conditions.

Sorry, I don't even think I had other ones, I guess I just used to abandon my dragons when I quitted, in this same acc. Never played for more than 2 weeks tho. As I said, it's now that I'm really starting.

I don't intend to have more scrolls either. Thanks for pointing that out.

Sure thing, and I see what you mean. Abandoning your dragons is much different from making a new account, sorry for the confusion.