Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LadyZyphyr

Hello?

"Introduce yourself!"

"Do I have to...?"

I guess I do. Not really fond of introductions, minus the "my name is..."

ANYWAYS

Greetings everybody, my (usual online) alias is Zyphyr, I am a (forever learning, but lazy) concept artist, love to play rpg, action, and SOMETIMES horror games.

I LOOOOVE birds. Like absolutely love birds.

Like if you ask me "Cats or Dogs," I'll answer, "Birds."

Along with my actual name (which is similar to a bird) and my love of birds, I am nicknamed "Birdy" (or Angry Bird in the mornings. I don't do mornings if coffee or food isn't available)

I do not recall when I joined, but my first dragon was stolen in 2013, so there's that.

My favorite dragon types are Eastern and Wryms. I just love serpentine-like dragons in general, with or without wings. They seem so elegant~

Now, about the 2013 part. You would think that I'd be experienced not to let my dragons get too many views. I am very protective of them..

But alas, life calls, and I accidentally let the new Halloween breed received too many views while I was at work. :C And it looked like a serpent-like dragon too. Nuuu... I crawled into a corner and cried at my negligence.

Anyways, nice to meet you all and have a wonder day/night/whatever~

Hello and welcome! Sorry to read about your Halloween dragons. I don't add my holiday dragons to fansites until they're at least 5d20h left since fansites get much more traffic during the holiday releases. I too love Eastern dragons and amphipteres. What's your favorite type of bird?

7 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! Sorry to read about your Halloween dragons. I don't add my holiday dragons to fansites until they're at least 5d20h left since fansites get much more traffic during the holiday releases. I too love Eastern dragons and amphipteres. What's your favorite type of bird?

I usually do the 6d20h, but that didn't work this time. 5d20h seems like a much safer route, so i'll try that next time :)

I love ALL birds! Allll

But my favorite.... oh god, I can't even pick a top favorite. I can go on about them, so I'll try not to go on too much~

Wild birds, I admire the Bearded Vultures (they're like feathered dragons, I swear!), Corvids, and Owls

3 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

I played DC since 2013 too! Nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you too ^^