Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fox13

Hello

Nice to meet everyone. My account is actually pretty old but I went away for a few years and came back, Couldn't find or recover my old forum account though so I had to make a new one, By the way does anyone know why my scroll says the year I joined and then the year 2010 after a hyphen?

Hello & welcome (back) to DC forums. Don't worry about not being able to log in to your old account. :) 

Also, I just peeped at your scroll, and that certainly is weird. I've never seen that before, honestly. If it bothers you that it's like that, shoot me a PM and we'll figure it out. 

Also, don't forget to pick up Halloween eggs on the 31st! Hope you enjoy the event.

Thanks for letting me know I was worried I might get banned for a second forum account so I wanted to be up front. Also I did used to have dragons on that scroll but when I came back they were gone. I'm not super miffed or anything I expect stuff to happen if I'm not on for years. But thought I might ask since I'm also on magistream and know that they had an incident where bunches of pets were lost a while back and wondered if it might be something like that (also thought this might be why my registration date was wonky). Anyways it's good to be back and thanks for the warm welcome you two :).