Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

agent_tango

takes two to tango

Hello, I am Tango! I am Canadian, an artist, and studying to become an veterinarian. English is not my first language, so please remind me if I am accidentally offending you or using the wrong grammar. Thank you, and I hope to have a wonderful time on DragCave :D

Hello and welcome! What made you decide on a veterinarian as a career? I thought about it before I entered school, but opted to go into animation instead. Your English was fine, by the way. ;) 

1 minute ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! What made you decide on a veterinarian as a career? I thought about it before I entered school, but opted to go into animation instead. Your English was fine, by the way. ;) 

Thank you for the welcome! I love studying biochemistry and animals fascinate me. I wanted to go into marine biology originally, but it's longer time to study. A  job with Fisheries and Oceans Canada would be ideal but it would be hard to get a government job :) So veterinarian it is! Are you enjoying animation school?

Hi welcome to DC I hope you have lots of fun here. If you think you might benefit from a mentor, click the link below. We're very friendly and can guide you with as much or as little help as you need.

MENTORING PROJECT