Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zango

Well I just joined and am enjoying the idea of this game, although it seems like a lot of waiting. One of my eggs died but 2 are close to hatching. What other things can you do besides waiting for your eggs to hatch?

Hello and welcome! Yes, most of it is waiting for your dragons to hatch, and then waiting for them to grow up, but if you have an adult Red dragon it will have the Incubate BSA (breed-specific action) which will take 24 hours off an egg's hatching time, so you don't have to wait as long. I particularly use it during the holidays so I can load up on holiday breeds in the abandoned page. Do you use fansites? I highly recommend using them to get your dragons the views they need to hatch and grow up. Here is the list of active fansites you can choose from; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons, Silvi's Lair, and Valley Sherwood.

Thanks for the advice. I did put mine on the allure site and in my signature on flight rising, but they get too many views and I have to keep hiding them.

I have a couple of questions I can't seem to find the answer to... first do adult dragons die? (i mean without killing them on purpose) and second how long do dead eggs or dragons stay on your page. Some sites say its 2 weeks and some say 24 hours. Thanks for the help.

Hi Zango. Welcome to the Dragon Cave and the Dragon Cave forum.  Adult dragons can't be killed accidentally. Dead eggshells might stay on your scroll for two weeks, but they only count towards your total for 24 hours. :)

Hi welcome to DC I hope you have lots of fun here. If you think you might benefit from a mentor, click the link below. We're very friendly and can guide you with as much or as little help as you need. 

MENTORING PROJECT