Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ProMarimo

Hello!

Hey I'm ProMarimo~ I'm a new user here, and hope I can make some friends and get some amazing dragons! I'm Canadian, aspiring to be a video game designer, so I love video games, anime, and manga. I've always loved fantasy/mythical things such as dragons so finding this site has got me so excited to play. Can't wait for my first egg to hatch~

Hello and welcome! Where are you looking to work as a video game designer if you get the job? 

Have fun hatching dragons! I love fantasy creatures too, so this game is perfect for me as well.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Bioware has made some amazing games, and I'm honestly surprised they didn't try to make Mass Effect: Andromeda work. Hopefully they take the user feedback and apply it to future games. 

I respect what Ubisoft has done, but I just can't get into their games. I'm not a big FPS fan, so none of the Tom Clancy games appealed (though I was tempted with the original Splinter Cell) and I don't like Assassin's Creed (again, not my style, though I know there are some quality games in the series. I disregard the movie).