Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krashmoss

Hello :)

Hi everyone! I am new to this game. If you have any tips for a new player, please tell me ! I've seen that we have to share our eggs links on social media and forum, the problem is that I am not active on any forum nor on social media. So how can I get clicks? Thanks :)

Hello and welcome! If you have no other forums you can post your eggs to, you can add your eggs to fansites. Most members use fansites to raise their dragons, myself included. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Silvi's Lair. Clicks are worth a lot of views, and are nice to have, but dragons can grow up without them. Unique and overall views are what are most important. You can also post a link to your scroll in your signature and we can view your dragons that way.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Welcome to DC! :D I hope you're successfully getting clicks and views for your dragons now. Just a tip: your eggs can't hatch until they have under 4 days remaining on them so don't add them to fansites too soon. If you add them immediately, they might get too many views and get sick. White dragons can help protect them against this, but just make sure you're careful and keep an eye on your scroll. ^_^