Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hollthulhu

Greetings

Hello everyone, I'm Holly (Hollthulhu). I'm a new user with Dragon Cave, and now the forums. I actually came here to get some help, but it seems my forum account is restricted (can't edit my profile, can't see forums other than News and Introductions). Hopefully it will resolve, and I can eventually ask my question in the Help forum.

I guess I will share a bit more about myself. I'm 32 y.o lady who enjoys playing video games, growing plants, makes art (mostly digital these days, no room for painting), and is an avid pet lover. I have two kitties - a black short hair, and a white and grey long hair. I also enjoy reading and watching movies/TV. I'm generally open-minded, but tend to drift toward fantasy, paranormal, sci-fi, and mystery genres.

A friend recommended me to Dragon Cave, and I started on Sep. 8th, 2017. I'm excited to see what my dragons become.. trying not to spoil it too much for myself with wikis.

Hello and welcome! Your account was restricted because you hadn't been approved yet, but now that I've approved you you can post your question in Help. What is the problem, perhaps I can help you?

Hi Purpledragonclaw - thanks for approving me! :)

I was having trouble getting the tutorial scroll to display under the "Dragons" link on the page.. but it seems that dumping my internet cache (chrome) did the trick.

I was worried I might have some sick eggs, because I know my dragons are stuck on a 3rd party nursery site that is having some issues right now. Hopefully they will be okay.

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

Visit Multimedia or VideoGames subforum! You may find some topic that you're interested in.

Hi Holly! :D Welcome to DC! What sort of video games and movies/TV shows do you like? I enjoy all of those things, too. Just a tip about dragon sickness: whites have an action that can help protect them against sickness, so you could look into that. Otherwise, just keep a close eye on your scroll and you should be fine! Fog them immediately if they get sick! :)

Thanks all for the replies. I thought I had it set up to send me emails for replies, but I didn't. That's now fixed! I have been lurking since joining, waiting to make a splash, hehe.

Thankfully my dragons on the nursery site turned out fine, and they are still growing.. cute little things. 

Asking about movies/TV shows I like.. I am a fan of most fictional works, and a bit of a forensics junkie. I really love mysteries, drama, and paranormal. I'm anxiously waiting to see if there will be a season 3 of Wayward Pines.