Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tephis

The Smol

Hello peeps!

My name is Mercury Sterling Royce.  I am a gay FtM Transgender that prefers the pronouns He/Him.  I am in a relationship with the sweetest man I've had the pleasure to meet on Tinder since 8/5/17 (1 month officially Tuesday).

ANYWAY!  Enough about that ^^

I am a hardcore bookworm that loves manga and chapter books.  In manga I prefer yaoi, action/adventure, comedy, obscure titles, and mainstream titles.  As long as the art style and/or plot catches my attention I will likely read it.  In regards to chapter books I very much enjoy fiction, murder mystery, horror, psychological thriller, psychological horror, fantasy, and many others.

I'm also a gamer.  I mainly play on the PC but I also have an Xbox One, GameCube, 3DS, and iPhone 7.  Feel free to hit me up if you ever want to know what I have in my Steam, Origin, Blizzard, and Miscellaneous libraries.

I'm an avid roleplayer!  I love making new rp partners and friends so feel free to hit me up if you want to discuss one ^^

Uuuummmm...I think that's it.  I'm actually not new to Dragon Cave.  I had account YYYYEEEEAAAARRRRSSSS ago but I've lost the information for it.

Hello and welcome! Congratulations on your relationship!

What series do you like (the non-yaoi ones)? The newest manga for Zelda: Twilight Princess came out and I am so excited to read it! 

What gaming franchises do you like? I like Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Professor Layton, Smash Bros., Mario, and Fire Emblem. Honorable mentions are Okami (which still has one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard), Sonic (please, Sega, make the franchise fun again), and the Tales RPGs.

Have fun RPing! We have lots to choose from!

Hello and welcome to the DC Forums! ^.^ I'm Metal, or Monster, or some variant there of. Feel free to PM for anything, like breeding, etc, or just for a friend! =3