Lilraaos

two knights walk into a bar

guys i don't know what im doing

here have my brain throw up

okay so once upon a time there was a giant flood (or drought? has it been decided yet?) and the king of the land, in a desperate bid to save his kingdom (but mostly himself), made the long journey into the heart of the mountains where there lived an ancient dragon, revered as a wise deity by the people. The king begged the dragon to do something about the environmental disaster in exchange for his firstborn daughter (the king was working under the assumption that dragons still enjoyed to consume princesses for entertainment) and the dragon agreed. 

timeskip about 18 years and the princess has been sent to the dragon a couple months/about a year ago when suddenly an announcement quickly went around that the king was offering his daughter's hand in marriage to the man who could slay the dragon that held her captive (or maybe the dragon ate her already they don't know but theres still that swwet sweet random money ammiright). rumor was that the crown prince had disappeared under mysterious circumstances and the king was growing uncertain about his descendants being able to inherit the throne. 

under this context, three young men set out to rescue a beautiful princess from a terrible dragon, each for their own ends.

okay heres our little cast (names subject to change)

knight no. 1 (or would he just be a soldier or a filthy peasant bc hes poor??)

knight no. 1's sister

knight no. 2

smol (useless) mage boy

princess 

dragon

Name: [with last name unless they're a filthy peasant jk your poor baby can have a last too but it wouldn't be uncommon for him to not have one i don't think?]  

Appearance:

Likes and Dislikes: [include stuff like hobbies and pet peeves ;O]

History: [or alternatively we could leave this empty for everyone so i'll be an edgy & slow backstory reveal?]

Personality: 

Role/Occupation: [aka how poor are you] 

Notable skills: [and not something like i once ate fifty horses in one sitting for a dare] 

Other: 

10 minutes ago, Lilraaos said:

i once ate fifty horses in one sitting for a dare

this is offensive to me, a dragon

res-ing this post so i can post my character sheets in a bit <3 i'll do some doodling tonight! 

also reserving yoo hella 

i havent been on this site in ages i dont remember how to do a whole lot but thats alright 

(also lu im cryinG BC KEKKAI SENSEN IS IN UR SIGNATURE THATS ONE OF MY FAVORITE ANIME)