Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sinsofthetongue

Didn't know I needed to be relevent

I've been playing DC for a few weeks now but didn't know that the forum community was a separate entity that you had to make an account for (that I'm still a little salty about) and I have only just recently grown a full adult. I have hatchlings galore though, which I am happy about. Does anyone know if the adults need clicks/views/unique views? I didn't think so, but I've begun to second-guess myself.

Also, how do you get a vampire dragon? I'm quite interested in getting one somehow. 

I hope I'm not breaking any rules (that I did not read) by adding some questions in my (required) post. If anyone knows the answers to these things (which I did thoroughly search for the answers to, believe me), then feel free to share your knowledge! I'm all about trying to learn about DC.

Hello and welcome! To answer your questions:

1. Adults to not need clicks/views/unique views.

2. You get a Vampire dragon when a Vampire dragon uses the Bite BSA (breed-specific action) on an egg to turn it into a Vampire. The dragon will either kill the egg, convert the egg to a Vampire which will remain on your scroll, or convert the egg to a Vampire that the dragons on your scroll will repulse from your scroll, meaning it ends up on the abandoned page (AP).

If you would like some help I recommend requesting a mentor in our thread, The Mentoring Project. I am a mentor myself, if you ever need help please feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to help you!