Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EnderBonnie

Hi I'm new and need some advice

So I just joined about a week ago and I just figured out how to use the forums. So for the past week all my eggs have died and I now have a new one waiting to be hatched. Does anyone know a good place to set up my egg for views? Im in desperate need of help. 

Hi & welcome to DC forum! :) 

I can definitely help you out. In order to gain a lot of views for your eggs, you need to post them on a fansite. Enter your scroll name or the codes to the eggs into these websites, and your dragons will gain views. A list of active fansites is here: 

In addition, if you need anymore help, then feel free to request a DC  mentor! You can request one here: 

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

As Earth Gurl already said, using fansites are good way to raise eggs. I use AoND, whose link can be found in my sig :)

Hi EnderBonnie and welcome to the Dragon Cave and the Dragon Cave forum. When I started here I got a mentor who helped me out a lot. The fan sites I use, to put my dragon eggs in to help them hatch, are Allure of Neglected Dragons and Valley Sherwood, but all of them serve the purpose. Good luck with your dragons and have fun here in the forums.