SkySong278

War of the Wolves and Jaguars

Bagheera nodded and stretched in his lithe dark form before slipping away into the shadows to scare a couple deer her way. 

Kiji was being his goofy self, chasing after a monarch. He bounced through the field of flowers, having crossed into jaguar territory a few miles ago, however was too distracted to even notice. 

Raven hunched down behind some bushes nearby while Bagheera went after a few deer to chase towards her for her to get. She would thank him later but for now she'd enjoy the help with getting the deer. When two came towards her, she went after them and took them down by going after the legs. After knocking one down, she did the same for the other one before biting both of their necks.

Kori was out patrolling when she saw Kiji chasing after a butterfly. She went over and joined him while finding another butterfly to go after.

"Good skills. You're a fast one. Well, I best be off. I got places to laze around, and sleep to catch up on.. " he said with a yawn, slowly turning tail and went to leave, moving lethargicly. 

Kiji didn't notice her joining in until he ran into her side. He blinked and looked around. "We don't have a meadow.... oh no. " he looked at kori giving a small sigh of relief, but his body still was tense. "Glad it's you, but I shouldn't be this far inside your land. If your family scents me, an Alpha's son, we'll have a war for sure.. that wouldn't be good. Tensions are high already with the recent panther attack on our hunting grounds... "  he said ears flat

"Thanks and I have to be or I wouldn't be able to catch dinner for my pack anymore. Wait. Would you like one of these deer I caught? I can't carry them both back to my territory," Raven said and asked in reply before he was out of sight.

Kori looked over at Kiji when he accidentally bumped into her as he ran after the butterfly from the wolf territory and noticed that he was now in her territory. "Yes you'll need to go now before my parent's guards scent you and come after you," she said in reply and in agreement with a small nod as well as a small look of sadness on her face.

Edited by SkySong278