Tiki G

Count to 1,000,000!

8 minutes ago, trystan said:

good to know, @Lagie. i probably started it after the Lagmonster, or some weird happening like dragons getting eaten.  i had some i labeled as DSLP dragons, so i searched here on the forum (because i didn't make a note what they stood for), but it turned out the letters had changed slightly, and it's now the DMSLP - DataMonster Suvivors' Lineage Project.  i have a few 1st Gen, some 2nd Gen, and like one 3rd Gen from that lineage, too!

That is SO bizarre. I have just been telling Mayapooh about the Lagmonster and here you are mentioning it! ;)

My scroll spreadsheet is in its second remake, my laptops having eaten the first two. It's now a Google doc to avoid that.

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

That is SO bizarre. I have just been telling Mayapooh about the Lagmonster and here you are mentioning it! ;)

that IS weird!

and mine's a google doc, err, sheet, as well. 👍

Mayapooh?

She offered up a Z code dragon in the Z Project thread a week or so ago and happened to mention she collects X/x codes, so we have been chatting.

ah cool cooll

edit: @Lagie - two of my new eggies are Z's! one's a Z, one's a zz

Edited by trystan

Ooh, congrats! Ever considered joining the Z Project?

There are naming restrictions; those sometimes turn people off. But do check it out!

i see that... i haven't named a dragon in... quite a while.  but if i decide to give them Z'names, i'll post in the thread! :) 

We will be happy to welcome you! :D

Ah! It looks like Lagie is helping us get past that 7. Still a long way to go! :P

Wow! Imagine being ninjaed on this thread! XD

Edited by purplehaze