Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Oh I will sell them.

I just have to make them so that I can sell it to them.

It's been awhile since I did water painting.

They are colorful so they should be happy!

Edited by DragonSpirit009

My friend and aunt are pretty good painters.

My friend once did a painting in grade 8 and it got sold (for charity) for over $400... wasn't that big either.

People usually dish out more money when it's for charity events but for me it's still baffling how someone could pay that much for something that just hangs in the house.

Oh no chance you've heard of him.

Well it was hung in an art gallery I think.

Oh I should show you the picture of the art I bought the other day!

People like stuff that they like the look of. Your pictures are very pretty Spirit. Hence people buy them to hang up. 

I would have liked the bunny one myself XD

So your friend hasn't done anything else then MP? Probably was just a charity fluke then. Shame.

That was in grade 8 fort. He briefly started making paintings again and advertising them on facebook but it seems like that came to an end. He's busy trying to become a doctor.

Here are the three prints I got... gotta get them laminated before I put them up on the wall.

Spoiler

5a0978ee9eb6a_Supanovapics.png.d5c1aec9e92b7adf753676066d9748e4.png

Well I hope he does better as a doctor than an artist then XD

I have no idea who any of them are.

Thanks Fortune.

Maybe one day I'll send you one via the post XD

Those are cool MP!

When you're rich and famous and can afford to gift good art away XD

I like the witch one lol. 

He's a damn good artist, just not his focus, more a side way to make money I guess.

They are code geass (top left) my favourite anime, Aqua (and chibi versions of the main 4) from Konosuba a hilarious anime. And the girls from Little Witch Academia which was a nice anime.

I guess if he's studying to be a doctor he'll need every penny he can get. That stuff's expensive. 

He hasn't gotten into medicine yet from what I gathered, he asked me to be a reference for him cause we were co captains of the choir in grade 12.

He did like a 4 year degree in one year but I don't think he's gotten into medicine yet...

Nothing, but I was a co captain of an organization with him so i'm viable as a reference apparently.

It was the status of being a captain. I'm basically someone they can ring and ask whether or not he's a top bloke, and I'll say "hell yeah he's a top bloke".

A top bloke at singing?

He didn't ask you because you have contacts through your own studies or anything?