Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Random thoughts, please go away. I'm supposed to be doing work not getting myself wound up over how terribly Frankenstein treated his child. 

Cute dog, MP.

I fed the neighbour's cat today. It is far too skinny.

Yeah I did.

Thankies

But now I'm struggling with something else.

How are your children doing?

Can I help?

I've forgotten which kid has which mother XD I have 25 now, though 10 have been 'set free' since you can only keep so many. 

It's a little like Persona. The max lvl of the child depends on the relationship between the parents, which gets stronger as you play the game. I had to release the lvl 10s to make way for the lvl 27s.

The goodbyes were horrible T-T

What's the highest level they can go.

I don't think so.

It has to do that I have to do 15 Arial Assassinations from trees. I've done it several times but the trophy isn't popping up.

I think the very highest lvl is 99, but apparently you can only have three of those at a time. I don't know that the other cap is yet. 

Ok, I found this online about a trophy called 'Tree Ninja':

1) I played Sequence 3, Mission 3, at the part with the carriage.

2) I used the HIDDEN BLADES (Also Assassin's outfit, but that's a given)

3) I attacked from a branch (not v-shaped) of a FULL tree (not a broken tree or fallen one). 

4) DOUBLE air assassination DOES NOT COUNT. Dunno why it just doesn't.

5) Once I assassinate one from a tree. I run around and go back to climb quickly to another branch on a full tree. When the red radar turns yellow (you don't have to wait for it to be completely gone), I find the right branch and then re-assassinate. Do it to as many guys as possible.

6) Kill them all to finish the memory, because restarting from checkpoint, even during the cutscene, resets the progress. Replay the memory again, 2 or 3 times overall.

Me to. Will check when I get home.

How new is the game you are playing?

I think it's a couple of years old, but it doesn't seem to have sold enough for many people to write up proper guides for it. I just want to know what specs I need to meet to make certain class children. There's different ones like Thief, Swordis (Fighter), Mage etc. I can probably make them all via just leveling up, but I'd like to know the exact criteria. 

No... I have to delete the current one cause I don't have enough space. So that's why I have to finish this game first before moving on

Better get to murdering? :o

What a line to come in on.

So much for my plan to stay offline today...

Good morning everyone!

So what you guys think?

Spoiler

23318985_10156065463327280_4839720895919640621_n.thumb.jpg.e405027af185ae1fa30eb8fa2abfe417.jpg

Edited by DragonSpirit009

10 hours ago, Lagie said:

Better get to murdering? :o

What a line to come in on.

So much for my plan to stay offline today...

@Lagie You've not been here to supervise us. What did you think would happen? lol

1 hour ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Good morning everyone!

So what you guys think?

Hide contents

23318985_10156065463327280_4839720895919640621_n.thumb.jpg.e405027af185ae1fa30eb8fa2abfe417.jpg

@DragonSpirit009 That is so pretty! I love the trees!

Morning peeps!

SPIRIT!

*huggles*

Yeah I think it's beautiful. Very peaceful and warm, but also cool. Good feels. 

Edited by Fortune86