Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

The information they are giving me isn't complete. Then they argue that everything is there.

Then I read them the info and then they said I'm not reading the information.

HOW AM I NOT READING IT RIGHT WHEN I'M READING WHAT YOU TYPED!! GRRRRR!!!

Hi!

I am back! Was away for nearly a week. It was a time of stress positive and a tad bit of negative but stress is stress! I had to speek a lot against the noise of a exhibition (or fair if there is a difference in meaning i don't get it). My voice is broken and one day after i am back i am going to a concert. Hope i will not sing along too often. My throat hurts. And i am ill right now. Hopefully only a cold and nothing serious. Glad i managed to get two of the new eggs and a few of the older breeds as CBs. But i still have this 'friend' adding my poor little dragons into hatcheries. **** **** ****

When something of mine is broken I take it to the mechanic :3

Ugh overwatch is being bothersome, have had some really good games (solo) but it's crashed on me twice, and now I'm saving my replays but it's not working!

I'm confident the replays will last but I hope it will let me save them. I had an amazing ninja moment as mei!

Do you just want to tease me? How would you write that you talked so much against noice that you can't proberly speak because something that you need to speak in your body is sore. Sore voice?

I am not a native speaker and i am not in the mood to be treated like that. So if that is not correct English please teach me. Otherwise let me suffer in peace.

Edited by Tigerkralle

I'm sorry you're not feeling well Tiger, I hope you get better soon and the concert goes well.

And don't worry about MP. He's known to be indelicate at times. 

Good morning peeps!

I think I'm getting ill anyway Tiger. I feel a cold coming on. 

Always bad when you can feel a cold coming on, I first notice it by the fact my throat always feels like there something stuck in it!

Ugh I'm trying to play overwatch but it just randomly blackscreens! Not sure if it's my drivers or it's on blizzards end (probably mine)

Random disconnection or bugs is no fun. I missed the Online Urdragon last night because of server issues. 

It's only started happening recently, and it has been a while since I played overwatch (last time was the start of october) and since then there have been several patches to battle.net and overwatch, but I've also updated my drivers

Gonna try update them to the "optional" version in case it fixes it.

Evidently XD

Urgh. Hard Mode is hard. The Hydras keep murdering Spirit because she can't bunny hop away fast enough. 

Hey Scorpion :)

hey hey. though sadly, another instance in which I leave just as I arrive. It's past midnight and I still haven't showered uwu.

so I shall also bid thee adieu

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

I'm exhausted.

I think people drank some sort of meds that is making them annoying

Yeah. The clients are really a pain on printing day!

How goes it with you?